Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Life

Mid year examination is near.. To all my friends, I hope that you all are well prepared... Everytime an examination is near, life turns to be boring. Even though my daily activity such as basketball, Dota, blogging still goes on but somehow, there is a kind of feeling in me that is nagging to me saying, "exam is near, exam is near".. jee.. I do not like that kind of feeling. It's like you can't do something happily.

In school, I usually do my own things, read my book, do some studying and walking around the school. At home, usually I will face the computer or study. That's the life when exam is near. I do not even have the mood to have a plan for some fun or something. Life is so down... T.T

However, I realise there are some people who are worse than I am. Everytime the exam is near, they would at least spend about 3 hours infront of their book. Well, for this kind of people, I do feel sorry for them when their results are not so superb. In my opinion, sports and studies are kind of link together ( my opinion la ). I would say like this because everytime I feel boring after a long time studying, I would choose to play some basketball and that really helps me. It keeps my mind fresh and also increase the rate of thinking of my mind. So, for me, I would take about 2 hours or 1 to study and I would understand it but for some people, they take hoursssss... well... anyway, it is up to them..

During the days which near to the exam, my friends and I like to think like this : What are going to do after the exam? At that moment, there would be many ideas in our mind.. I would like to do this, that, this, that.. bla bla.. but the funny thing is, after the exam, we won't do any of them.. hahaha.. funny...

Not much to write for this post... I think that exam is good if it is treated with as a chance for you to know your academic reputation ; but, if it is taken as a burden or some sort of way to show of to your friends etc etc.. then it is wrong.. try to enjoy exam... HEHE^^

3 comments:

Awakened SpiritZ said...

Haha~
ENJOY THE EXAM~

kaemin said...

yo ... so cool ... hahaha, in primary school ppl study 1 hour considered much, in secondary school ppl study 3 hours considered much ... ppl in Uni study 10 hours even not considered much ... zzzzzzzz

lucas said...

rising spirit: thx... ^^
Kaemin: Hehe.. of course la.. hope u r fine ya