Thursday, April 16, 2009

so early

i woke up all of a sudden.. reluctantly i woke up and walked to my clock, took it and have a vague lookat it. 5am.. jeee... what am i doin at this time.. 5am.. usually i wake up at 7am, NOT 5am!!!

i forced myself back to my bed and close my eyes. I still can't sleep even though I want to! Oh, I really hate that feeling. So, I changed my place of sleeping, I went to the floor and lied down. Only then I started to gain some sleep... funny..

ring````` ring````` ring```

The normal 6.30am alarm clock shouted at my ear... jeeee... I just slept!! what's the matter now?! I switched it off with full anger and shouted at my brother Marcus. "Marcus!!! Marcus!!! Wake up!!!" shouted that angry, frustrated and sleepy young man. He woke up, and did all his stuffs... Brush teeth, change clothes... bla bla.. all those daily activity..

"Lucas! Lucas! Wake up! It's 7am!!" At this moment i thought there was another alarm clock and I was all ready to break it but only then I knew it was my brother.. Jeee.!!! How i hate it!! RELUCTANTLY, I got up and went to bath...

What a lousy morning..
Actually, the fact that I have to wake up so early every morning is already lousy.. I want to SLEEP!!!!

( i type this before going to school... hehehe ^^ at 7.16am too bad the connection got some problem all of a suddenT.T)

5 comments:

Niel said...

Lol. Banality

no NAMe said...

haha....=.=''' ur post so cute and funny!!!

lucas said...

cute?! funny?! wah... but the feeling is not good at all.. haha

Anonymous said...

wow...i understand how you feel...it happened to me before...but it is because of insects that is bothering me causing me to wake up...and whenever when i wake up suddenly,and i will always see at my mum's room,if the light is on,that means im gonna have to wake up soon...and that is the part i hate the most...hahaXD

lucas said...

o i c.. haha..
in short, waking up in an early time is really disgussting.. damn it..