Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Glory to the LORD!

We got into the finals for our debate competition. I should be happy that I won but somehow, I was just happy for a while. After espressing my happiness to Vic, I felt like it's gone.. Funny.. Why? Why? Well, I do not know..

Well, as we got into the finals, we have many preparations to do. So busy! Because we are having a different debate title for the finals... It was rather hectic, preparing everything, arranging those points bla bla bla. What I know is happy times will pass in a short time but this is different. Those weren't happy times but hard times, but, it went through also in a short while...

Everything was as though fast forwarded until the time I was on my bike returning home. All in a sudden I felt empty and a voice was talking to me... More like asking where should I go... where should I go.. It's obvious, isn't it? At that time I was suppose to go home and yet such question occered in my mind. What's even funny is that I didn't answer that I should go home, instead, I said to myself, I should go to Kango's house. Ok, that's it, Kango's house, here I go..

I made some turns, drove along the road and reached Kango's house. Now, I was asking myself, what am I doing here? At that time, Kango came out. I was expressionless, I didn't know what to say to him but our friendship is good so we can almost say anything. And so I asked him, how are you? After some brief conversation, Kango suddenly asked me whether or not I know anything about "bi xian". I was shocked! Oh my.. I asked him quickly, did u play that thing? He replied he watched his friends playing. That really bring a great shock into my life.. Dear dear.. I quickly ran into the house and searched for Jerry, Kango's brother. He was also shocked upon hearing that news.

Then, the both of us explained to him what's so dangerous about this "bixian". It took several minutes and at last, Kango broke into tears. He was scared but I told him that Jesus would always be with us so we are not to be scared yet we are not to put the Lord our God to the test. Kango get every word into him.. He promised to not watch or get involve with this "bi xian" anymore.

If any of you, after reading this blog, do not know what is "bi xian" and why is it so dangerous, you can ask me anytime, I am willing to explain. What I am trying to say here to my fellow Christians is that, God speaks. I am certainly sure that it was God's will for me to go to visit Kango. This is not a coincidence.. So, my brothers and sisters, sometimes, after getting very busy, you have to also quiet down your mind to listen what's around you.. I want to give thanks to the Lord for speaking to me and thus, save a soul. Thanks LORD!!!!

5 comments:

Niel said...

An alert Christian is God's prayer radar.

And what is bixian? @@!

lucas said...

Jeez!! you don't noe?!! hahaha. tell u when u get home.. i bet u will get a shock

Anonymous said...

what exactly is 'bi xian'?Is it a chinese word??

lucas said...

tell u in school ya vic

Elin said...

hope god will bless him..
thomas here..