Monday, April 27, 2009

turn of events

As usual, my phone's alarm rangs in a tone which I don't like it ( only in the morning. ^^) I woke up forcefully, woke my brother up and headed to school. Everything was normal there except for the assembly. Man! It's hot with all those stupid speeches and stuffs like that. They can't think for the students.. jee.. Everytime those authorities start their speech, they would say something like "Yang berusaha Tuan Pengetua".. So, why can't they say "Pelajar-pelajar yang PANAS sekalian"? jeee.. I hate it... I can see some girls covering their countenance with a book or something especially my young friend Vic. haha.. pity them.. Well, you know they like their complexion to be fair and nice... up to them la.. hahah..

After that, I headed back to my class with a hot head. What's even worse, Faridah, my lame Bio teacher was in the class.. wow.. that, increase the heat... All of a sudden, I started to catch a flu. Well, for some who knows me, they would also know that this flu is not the usual one, it's that kind when your nose get so itchy and you would sneeze and sneeze non stop. jee.. the feeling is bad and terrible... Anyway, I am a tough guy.. hehe.. so I beared it... Nothing can stop me!!! hahaha!!

After recess, this nose of mine get worse.. I was suffering.. Head spinning with no one to talk with... no one even understand.. ( If you read my old blogs, you would know that my classmates are lame.. T.T)..

At that time, an idea occured in my mind: GO HOME.. Fine! With all my strength and might, I walked to m best friends, Thomas's, class to desperately seek for some reinforcement. Luckily, he didn't let me down. We went to the office and did all those procedures.. bla bla bla..

( everything is fast forwarded)

After I reached home, I told my mum and dad... Had lunch.. watch a short movie and went to sleep. Great.. I felt so comfortable on my bed... I love it!! hahahaha.. After a 2 hours sleep, I was back to life again.. hahaha.. healthy and strong.. hahaha.. I log on to www.NBA.com and watched how LeBron slamed the dunk with the help of Mo Williams. They won Detroit Pistons with a 4-0 street.. Cool man!! With that, I was filled with energy again..

Get onto my bike and went to tuition.. Had a great time there with all the learnings and fun together with Thomas, Brandon and Elin..

Later on, I got on the court and again, had a great game... Well, I was suppose to practise my ping pong but.. hehehe.. can't stand the nice feeling of basketball. Anyway, I had a great game with my friends... After that game, I had dinner with Thomas... Ate plate of fried mee and 2 cups of apple juice.. delicious.. haha.. and at the end, typing this blog..

You might think that this is lame.. hahaha. wasted your time reading this blog.. but.. I was happy while typing it.. don't know why.. hahaha.. tata~

2 comments:

Niel said...

2 juices? that explains everything.

lucas said...

ahahahh.. come on..