Wednesday, April 1, 2009

top and bottom incompatible

Thursday, 2/4/2009, 1.50pm.
Came back from the bola baling competition today in SMK Valdor. Stomach filled with anger that caused me to write this blog..

From the blog below you can see that these few days I am busy with this bola baling training. I am so happy that I can be on the team even though this is the first time I play this sport.. Thus, filled with enthusiasm, Tommy and I went to this competition.
The first day was good. Our school won two schools ( I forgot the names ) with Tommy scoring and me defending and assisting.. Thank God, we got into the quater-final.
This is the day. The quater-final match against Sungai Acheh. well, this school is not that strong. we can bit them, only if we work together. But things didn't turn out to be so. At the first quater, my teammates were very tired, so tired that they can't even walk back to defend the goal. So seriuos!! But, here's the most lame thing, our teacher, who is famous for some racial thinking, didn't let me or Tommy in the team, just let us be on the bench. It was so obvious that the players were tired but he didn't change us in.
I was very angry. I didn't and don't know why he didn't want to change us in and I don't think there was a reason. Base on my observation and thinking, I think that this teacher didn't want any Chinese in the team unlike the other teacher at the first day. So, no matter what happen to them, Chinese won't be playing.
Seriously I don't think that he is suitable to be a teacher. Teachers are suppose to cultivate unity among races but this idiot teacher didn't.. What's worse, he was willing to let the team lose..
After that I complained to our teacher. He understood our situation. Now that's a good teacher!! At least he was willing to listen and think!!! So, this day, this morning although it's a very important match but I didn't play AT ALL!
Our government is putting tremendous efforts to make sure that harmony is present among races but the teachers are doing lame things like that. That's why this topic is "top and bottom incompatible". Pity our government, trying so hard to repair things up but teachers acting like this.. As a Chinese, I was and am seriuosly angry for teachers treating me like that... I hope I can let this particular teacher read my blog and let him open up his lame brain to think rasionally..

4 comments:

Niel said...

send to the sch magazine la...kaka :D

lucas said...

i was thiking of that. hahah

Anonymous said...

wow...very suitable to be 1 of the government.sounded like as though as if you are making a speech in front of all the reporters.(especially the last part)hahaha.=D

lucas said...

???
hahaha.. u interested in debate? sure? hahaha