Thursday, April 23, 2009

care and love.. no more important?

In my life, I seldom care or love someone ( friends ) but when I got into secondary life, I did find a couple of friends to care and to love. It's simple, because they are worth it. Maybe some of you would say that, well, friend is just a phase. It will pass and the new ones would come soon. But, however, after getting some experience from my brother, I started to realise that secondary "buddies" are indeed important as I thought. My brother here would come back evey weekends and that is the time he would go out and hang around with his secondary buddies, for example, Jerry and Michael. Both of them are very nice and sweet guys ^^..

Well, here is the matter. As I get older, although I ain't really old. kaka.., some people around me get my attention. Mind you, I ain't talking about BGR here. Maybe I would think that, wow, that guy or girl is a true friend, a true buddy, maybe we can be friends. Or, wow.. this guy or girl is special, I wanna know her or him.

As I am very clear about it, to befried someone, you must start by caring for him and showing that you want to be his or her friend. And so, that's what I did. I, together with 2 of my best best friends, offer love, cafe and friendship to him or her. We did this to extend that we would help this person as best as we can. That's what we are willing to do for friends. After quite some time, well, we are really satisfied with what we did. We thought that this person will take us as a friend also. Well, if you are a human, and another human offers you care and friendship without any bad ideas in his mind, I am sure that human would accept it and start to get to know each other. But however, we were like living in a fantasy world where everything sounds so good to us. Well, actually it really sounds good to us.

There are some people ( not more than 3 ) who deliberately ignore our efforts. The meaning ignore here doesn't mean that we are forcing that person to be friend with us. Jeee... NO! The ignore that I meant is they take us as nothing, or you can say, take us for granted. FOR GRANTED! Well, if you want to say, lucas, I don't feel quite comfortable with you. FINE! Let's go that way then. But these guys are different. They tell you that they accept but in the reality, they don't know you, in other words, they would not put you in their life.

For this problem, I am starting to scartch my head. What's wrong to these guys? Have we done not enough? Inadequete? What's the problem? Is love and care no more important in friendship? Is a smile that matters most in a friendship?

For these guys, I can notice that 2 out of 3 of them are empty in the heart. Everytime they encounter some problems, emotional perplexity, they often have no one to turn to. Well, I am not saying that I am the best choice for you to confide in. Please, please, NO! I ain't a guy like that, shameless! What I am trying to say here is that, a human being, to my oppinion, should have at least 1 or 2 best friends beside you. It is just like a wife to a husband or vice versa. In a growing age, friends, peers, play an important role. It is so important that, once you got mix up with good ones, you will be good ; once you get into the wrong path, well, sad to say, you will get mix along with them and be one of them. Do not care about the possitive or negative part, focus on the side which shows the importance of friends. For me, friends are like someone who will care for you when you fall, someone who will laugh with you when you are happy, someone who will share what he or she gets, someone who will advice and name out the wrong and right of yours. That's what a friend's for! But for these rather peculiar group of people, they do not think so. They think the other way. For instance, friends are just for happy moment; if you care too much for a friend, you will tend to lose her or him; the purpose of having friends is just to cut down the number of enemies around you. Bullshit!!! If you are reading this blog and think that friedns are INDEED suppose to be like that, I am telling you that you are WRONG!

AS a teenager, we should emphasise on friends especially when we are outside but, however, never forget that families are always the first. But this is never an excuse for you to say that I share things with my mum or dad so friedns are just extras. That, is another bullshit. There is a saying in chinese that can be defined as when you are at home, you rely on you parents; when you are outside in the world, you rely on friends. (在家靠父母,出外靠朋友) What a beautiful saying! I am seriuosly telling this to a friend of mine who is very young and you can say naive. I hope that she can understand what I am trying to say. ^^ Good luck!

Well, through this blog, you can conclude that I am quite obsess with friends. haha! That is only half right as I also rely on my brother a lot. It is just that my mum gives me a lot of freedom to mix around with people. Thus, through all these time outside, I learn all these stuffs without anyone teaching. I also learn about the importance of friends, or more to say accompany, in the Bible.

Hope that this blog won't offend anyone and I also hope that those who read this would think about their social life if they having some problems with friends.

3 comments:

Niel said...

The Bible serves as the ultimate guidance for us. However, God's love should always be seen in us.

:D

JerryNg said...

yea~don't care about the other,you just learn how to love and care in a more comfortable way..^^
endurance should be what the Lord wants to train you now..^^

+U!=D

lucas said...

Niel: Amen...!

Jerry: thx.. i will.. ehehe