Friday, April 3, 2009

worth it?

Friday.... 3/4/2009
7.50pm....

In my life, I emphasise on my friends a lot. Some say that that's my weekness ; some say that that's my strong point. Whatever they say, I am like this and I like being so.

Tommorow is one of my best friends' birthday. As usual, Tommy, Brandon, Elin and I thought of buying something for her birthday. Although some of us have financial problems but we help each other to buy something for her birthday.

The clouds are getting dark, meaning it's going to rain at any minute. So how's the plan, ask Tommy. errr... err.. good question.. It's going to rain and none of us can drive... After some quick thinkings, I decide to go together with Brandon as I have the motor and Brandon is paying for Elins' share. And so it's decided.

Off we go!! Deep down in my heart I know that it would rain but something tells me that I have to get this present no matter what happens. Fine... we go to a nearby shop which is famous for presents selling. After quite some time, I pick a teddy bear which I think she would like it, afterall she is a lovely girl so such lovely things should suit her. As for Brandon, he chooses a picture frame, hoping that she would like it.

Satisfied, we walk out off the shop and are shocked. It's raining, HEAVILY!!! Oh my gosh.. Never mind, it's worth it, the similar sound speaks to me. Ok then, if you say so, I tell myself. We plan for an "escape". Done!! I mount my bike and start the engine as fast as I can, and speed off. The rain is so cold and hurting!! It hit my skin without a single mercy, just like tiny needles trying to penetrate my skin no matter what. I am a tough guy ^^, so i bear the pain with all my might. After a hard time, I reach my home. Quickly, my brother tells me to get some hot shower or risk dying.. ( so scaring hahaha )..

Although this thing happend in just a short time, it did raise a lot of thinkings in my mind. Is it worth it? Such question would appear because before this I had some harsh time with her and to my opinion, she didn't seem like a best friend to me. But yet my mind keeps telling me that it's worth it. jeez.. complicated.. What I can do now is just to hope that she would appreciate our sincerity.. Just hope ...

5 comments:

Niel said...

You followed ur feelings too much. And that is hardly any strength; listening to ur instinct is good at times, but that instinct has to be honed and polished by time and experience.

How much do you have?

lucas said...

but i dnt why everytime i follow my feelings, things turn out to be right.. haiz. i don noe y oso

Anonymous said...

are you talking about my sister...

lucas said...

haha.. use ur brains.

Anonymous said...

i can drive ~ haha ^^