Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boring

Even though I am sitting for my B.M paper tomorrow, however, I still feel calm and easy.. cool and easy ... ^^.. I don't feel very nervous or something like that..
well, life in school turned out to be lonely and uninteresting as everyone is digesting their own books but me, well, what I do is loitering around as my class is damn hot. Nothing special lately except for some problems... well.. that problems really caused me to lose my energy or spirit to do anything.. funny.. Now only I realise how much that thing affects me.. fine..

well, actually I don't have anything to post but somehow I just wanted to visit my blog and blog something.. anything.. whatever..

I composed a song the other day.. not long ago.. That song was composed mainly for a friend.. well.. you see, something wrong happened and I felt sad and down.. Funny, even when I was in a low mood, yet I still can compose a song which bring out some sad elements.. haha.. not bad ah.. lol.. Thomas, Brandon and Kango said it was a good song only if you know the main purpose of me composing it... I hope I can let someone dear to me listen.. hehe..

The wheather lately is terrible. So, to my friends out there studying as well as my brother and also to me and my friends around me, watch out...What's worse, this unpleasent wheather plus the coming of exam really make me sick... yucks.. so sienzz... got to study and pay attention during this hot wheather.

jee.. I guess that's all for today.. Hope I can score well in my PTP examination..

No comments: