Sunday, May 17, 2009

Untitled

OK.. what do we have for these few days..
well well well...

( Brain turning and tuning to get to the main line )

Ah uh!! Got it..
Well fellow friends, these few days, I think it's from Friday to Saturday, a lot of bad things happened to me. Well, the bad things here doesn't mean that I went smoking or raping some girls, it's just that these two days weren't good, they made me say and frustrated.

Well, on Friday, I got a terrible news about school stuffs which involve one of my dear friend. Well, I can say that that matter happened based on 50% of misunderstanding and 50% of my fault. Well, it has been quite some time since I made a big mistake. It involved some teachers and bla bla bla la. However, that incident tought me a lot and because of that, I can now look back at that case and type "HAHAHA". You can say that even it's not a good thing to happen but however, I was glad it happened. Made me knew a lot about some people. I am so happy!!! Of course, I didn't mean that I would want it to happen again.. no no no..

On Saturday, after my physics tuition, Thomas, Brandon, Kango and I went to my school to have a nice game of basketball just to release the tension after 2 hours of momentum, inertia and force stuffs. All right, at the beginning was fun. We splitted into two teams, that means 2vs2. Wow.. So nice.. I don't care if we played badly or stupidly.. nah.. I don't care, What I care is that we had fun and it helped foster a nice frienship in us. I just love it. Everything was just fine until my brother, Jerry and Michael came. Well, you can say they are our respected seniors but, however, they destroyed the joy we had. They were like shouting at us and commenting on our skills and bla bla bla la. It wasn't a basketball game anymore, it was like a shouting arena with many negative comments.. jeee.. so sienzzz... After that, I can't control my temper and dissatisfaction anymore. Thus, I called Jerry and talked to him. We had a heated coversation, I listed out my points.. all sorts of points la.. Thank goodness that he discover his mistake and he apologised. Great.. fine..

Anyway, though these two things ended up quite happily, I just feel some kind of sadness within my heart. Eveytime my mind passes through these two inceidents, I can taste bitterness and sour. I don't know why. Well, I deeply hope that things could turn better especially the exam. After many hard times preparing for the exam, I would want to get some rest and some fun together with my friends, I do not want anymore sad-causing things to happen. Enough.

2 comments:

Awakened SpiritZ said...

Argh~
So fast finish exam dy~
My exam till 28t of May!!!!!

lucas said...

that's U.P ma.. u try my PPT la.. damn sien lo.. haha