Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pigeon

Exam was finally over!!! haha... base on the topic of my blog, you can say that after the exam I was like a pigeon released from the cage of books.. hahaha...
But, that's not what I wanted to talk about.

Today, I didn't go to school, wanted to take some rest at home reading my books, DOTA and sorts la.. But things weren't that nice for me. My dad hurt his spinal cord, thank God it wasn't a major injury. However, the injury had caused him to have some moving difficulties. Thus, as the boy of my the family, I have to stand up and move around.. hahaha.. In other words, you can say that I was my father's "leg" =.=

And so, my father gave me some tasks to do, for example, take my motor to my shop and deliver a document to a group of enterpriser. Sounds important eh? Of course!! My father is an important man!! hahaha.. And so that's what I did even though the sun was burning hot.

As usual, I ride fast as the road permited me to. I saw a group of pigeons in front of me, well, that's usual. I hon a little bit to shoo them off, they did as I wanted them to, fly away. ok.. fine.. After thinking that everything is well, I saw one pigeon which was quite fat, still struggling to get into the air, too bad, my velocity was fast and I was close to it.

SHIT!!!! BANG!!

That damn pigeon hit right into my face!!!! I lose a little bit of control.. The pain was disgusting!!! And right at the moment I felt dirty! MAN!! A pigeon! shit!!!...

So, that's why my topic is , it's doesn't signify freedom but disgust...

3 comments:

Niel said...

LMAO!!

Be ready on the brakes dude. You will never know. ;)

Awakened SpiritZ said...

Too high velocity which require lesser time to reach a displacement. Haha~

lucas said...

Niel: yeap yeap ^^

Rising Spirit: Damn la.. don bring out all those physics to me.. i can say too, i m heavy, so my ability to change my state of motion is low as my inertia is high.. hahaha