Thursday, October 1, 2009

Practise

Today is Thursday. By tomorrow night, I will be presenting at to different places. The first one is my school. Well, this presentation in my school, I didn't want it actually. But, something told me that it's time to show everybody who I really am apart from a loser and a freak. Besides, I just want to have some great time with one of friend who also loves music as much as I do and also to help her as she is the President of the Chinese Language Society. Oh yeah! That presentation is organised by my school's Chinese Language Society. So, I am going to play the piano there and the girl will sing. Just hope that everything will turn out nice and need. Let's pray.. ^^

And the second is big. The second one is right after my school's presentation which is at 7.30pm. This presentation is at 8.30pm. wow.. You can see the rush but I am sure that it is worth it. Now, this presentation is organised in front of Nibong Tebal's KFC by Tan Beng Huat. So, there would be many people and the most shocking one is that Lim Guan Eng is coming. Oh my!!! Scary.. What if something goes wrong? Oh my.. Must be more confident.. huhuhuhuhuhu~~~~

So, tonight I practised a lot.. For both of the presentations.. From 4.30pm till 10pm... tiring.. really tiring.. And the worst is that it is tired mentally!! That's worst part... I just seriously hope that all these practises will pay off..

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!

No comments: