Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friends

On Friday night, everything started. Fist, I went to school... And err.. these are the few pictures that I got that night
These are my classmates... Happy to know them
You see that one using the cup covering her face? that's a funny one
Very old friends
Thomas and Chia Liang
I guess they have nothing much to do there

I started my presentation

Too busy to look at the camera.. hahahahahah ^^
Teachers and friends
Teachers children
Yineng and Yik Xiang

I had a great time there, even though the time was short. That night, I thought of something important. My time here is going to an end. Looking at al my friends, I felt sad because I have to leave them.. haiz... What to do?
Old friends like Shu Jiun, Suan Kai and Pay Chyi, I am going to miss them very much. I am pretty sure that it's hard to find friends like these in college or university.
Yoke Pei, Xin Kai, Siew Fen, Hui Mei, Teh and maybe more are also very close friends to me. Too bad I only knew them this year even though I have been together with them since Form 1... sad thing to realise.
So, I think that this song is really perfect to show my feelings towards my friends
这些年 一个人 风也过 雨也走 有过泪 有过错 还记得坚持甚麽 真爱过 才会懂 会寂寞 会回首 终有梦 终有你 在心中 朋友 一生一起走 那些日子 不再有 一句话 一辈子 一生情 一杯酒 朋友 不曾孤单过 一声朋友 你会懂 还有伤 还有痛 还要走 还有我
朋友 一生一起走 那些日子 不再有 一句话 一辈子 一生情 一杯酒 朋友 不曾孤单过 一声朋友 你会懂 还有伤 还有痛 还要走 还有我
I am very sure that you all know this is a song but this is no ordinary song. Please appreciate your friends with you now especially those who are still below 18 years old. Home town friends are hard to come by, appreciate every single second you have with them
____________________________________________________________________

Okay, after that school thing, I went straight to KFC to put up another presentation. Here it is.



First time playing the violin on stage
Looking good~
How do we look?
^.^







So, these are the pictures. I just simply hope that I will have another chance to perform on the stage again ^^

7 comments:

kk said...

O.o
..like this de horr..=)
so fun..

lucas said...

hahahah.. i m sure now that ur PMR is over, you having a hack of a time, right?

kk said...

hahaha..just see this..
too long time didnt visit ur blog liao..haiz..now only have >30 days le..then pmr result come out then school reopen!! LOLXX

lucas said...

yalo... walao... hahaha.. but me too.. din visit ur blog often.. sry sry.. kaka...

haiya.. nex year u form 4, i form 5.. like tat d lo..

kk said...

HAHAHA !!
form 5 nih..
horrendous year!
hoho

lucas said...

lol.. not that bad..
same for you too... don play too much in form 4 or u will regret..

kk said...

what?/

I'm quite gentle what!
who say I like to play?/
HUH? XP