Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Moon

I gazed into the sky where the moon was hanging high. Bright rays shooting out from it, enlighten the streets across my house which were once dark and ghastly. The air was cold and comfortable. It will easily trap anyone in indulgence and nostalgia, thinking over the past.

There and then, I thought, what'd be the feeling if I can just walk side by side with my girlfriend along this road together with all these romantic scene? How's the feeling? If I really like that girl, I am sure that the feeling would be nice...
But now is not the time.. I would rather walk with my dog or my friends than the girl I liked, it would just attract too much attention and unnecessary worries which I might not be able to handle.
Yet, the feeling was still there... How nice to walk with the girl I like, holding her hand, maybe in silence or talking to each other... How nice...



2 comments:

Niel said...

Daniel *likes* this.

Now is not the time...

lucas said...

just about the situation, ain't for real