Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday

yesterday, Saturday, I got up early and with high difficulties as I slept quite late the other night before. Thomas was with me that night. So, my mum came holding the alarm clock into my room... I hated that sound "ring ring ring ring"... shit.. but still, I got up and get dressed. Packed some shirts then we got up Innova and went to the church for the gathering.
When we reached there, some friends and I helped to take all those stuffs on the small lorry. Then, we made a prayer to hope for protection for the whole trip. Later on, Thomas and I sat on the lorry and we headed to Sungai Petani, the day began.

The journey was short because we talked a lot... NBA, DOTA, friends and lots more.. so time flew without hesitation. We reached there, saw all the children. Most of them were Indians. They looked at us with a kind a amazement, don't know why but that was the feeling I got. After hearing some brief history of that orphanage centre, we started giving them biscuits, fruits, soups and stuffs la.. Then, we sang songs to them. It was nice because among us there were quite a number of new believers and it's nice to see them singing with their heart. I was playing the guitar with Brandon. OK, the song presentation was fine. Then we started talking to them. Too bad I didn't take my camera there, if not there would be loads of pictures. Talking about pictures, photograph, those children were like very surprise to see pictures. They liked to take picture and every time we took one, they will come happily and see the pictures. Funny. hahahaah.. We had a great time there, listening to the background stories of the children. Pity them... Some of them deserved a better life and yet bad things kept happening to them. How I wished I could have done more for them... After about 3 hours, we set off for lunch at Tesco. The food there was bearable but extremely expensive. What the hack, I won't come here again as far as I am concern. I went into the toilet to change my shirt for the waterfall later and I discovered something rather bullshit. The toilet, as usual, has two section, one is for female and male. All right, that's very normal but in the male section, there's another two different room, one is for Muslim and another is for non-Muslim. That's lame. Very lame. Why? Are they that special? Their urine is what, golden? They didn't wear underwear? Totally ridiculous, preposterous! Can't believe they would do something like that. Suak.. I can't do anything either.

Then, we took a long journey, though I was sleeping on Yee Shuen's shoulder, to Karangan. It's a name of the waterfall, rather peculiar though. All right, we reached there... I wanted to be nice time but.. frogs ruined it all. FROGS!!!! and mind you, they were DAMN big in size. Shit!!!! I hate frogs!!! So many of them all around the shore, stones.. Oh my.. GELI!!! So, instead of enjoying the natural scene, we spent most of our time chasing the frogs away.. =.="".. sad case.. hahahah. but that was how our time flew by with much enjoyment.

At about 6.30pm, we leaved for Sunway Carnival.. Well, everything was normal there. I got myself a book entitled Eragon. Loved it.. hahahaha... We head dinner there... and.. after some time of fellowship, we went back.

A nice day I would say. I enjoyed myself and also did something meaningful. What I got was to appreciate things around me.. yeah.. it sounded simple but it's vital... ^^

No comments: