Friday, October 23, 2009

云上太阳

You see now, in school, I expected it to be peaceful but it wasn't like that. Well, fine. No matter with me. Now that people are talking peculiar stuffs about me, no problem. But somehow, I always have the curiosity in me to dig out the truth. Sad. It can't be stop. After some meditation (^_^), I found out the main reason: what they said were totally bullshit. But it still didn't take off the question mark in my head, instead, it added some exclamation mark in it.
Here's an example. One of my used-to-be best friend, now hates me a lot, her/his computer spoiled. Common thing to happen, isn't it? All right, I guess this doesn't have anything to do with me but there is still a link which I neglected. It was rumoured that I hacked his/her computer... What do we have to say here? To my friends who are reading, if you have anything to say about this, please tell me if not I will stay numb forever. Okay! So this is how things work in my school, everything is about me, everything bad. WOW! I kinda love it. hahahahaaha...
All right, so it's like that. You got the picture now, just hope that you can see mine.
But I told myself, I know you hate me, I am disgusting, I sucks, I am irritating, I control you a lot, I am big fat jerk but... but... after and before saying these, the Sun is still up there, above the clouds, looking down at us like ants. HAHA! That's it! The Sun!!!! It's still there!

So, what the heck?

No comments: