Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Explanation

Things happen in this mysterious world, either good or bad, happy or heart breaking. However, I think that every of them has their own explaination, unless it's the making of God or known as act of God.. In that situation, nothing can explain.

Yesterday, something very sad happened. I tried to make an explanation to one of my friend but things just didn't turn our the way I wanted it to turn out. Three attempts but none of them succeed. The worst one was when I was behind her and I was so ready to go in front and bla out all I needed to say. But, again, she ran away. Maybe she noticed me behind or it's because of the rain, I don't know. What I know is that I failed.
Looking at her back, her nice pony tail, I just kept wondering, why my explanation can't reach her? But honestly, I ain't sure that whether she would trust me even though I told her everything. If that's the case, why wouldn't she listen? It's just an explanation... It'd be good to listen, wouldn't it?

From this, I would like to remind anyone that is reading my post, that explanations are worth listening especially true ones. If you don't listen, you might lose a lot. Never think that you are smart and you can predict what is going to happen. Spend about 2 to 5 minutes listening might be able to solve many of your problems...

Explanation ...

1 comment:

Niel said...

Zeze.

The first small thing to do is listening to explanations yourself. Change the world!

Another saying is that those who care don't need no explanations, and those who do, don't care.

But still...