Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nothing much

Holiday now. One week. Nothing much in my head, just the usual routine like studies, household chores, game, books... Can't play basketball during this holiday as the rim of the court near my house was broken, by who, don't know. LAME -.-'''

Father gone to Ipoh for three days, brother went back to Penang... So it's just me again with my mum and my young bro.. I do not know why but this year is passing through like a wind. Sometimes I am just shocked by the way time flies without looking back. If it continues it's pace like that, I will face SPM in a very short time... Frightening.... However, I know well that by knowing it is useless, what I must do is to act, be more diligent. Yeah.. but.. again.. such things are easier said than done.. hahahahah!!

I guess that's all I can say for today. Not much stories to share with you all...

No comments: