Sunday, September 13, 2009

Help

Life's going better now.
I solved some of my friend's problem.... Felt happy and nothing at the same time. I've been used to it, if you are not used to it, never help a friend, or you can say, Chinese friend. KAKAKAKAKA... sad to say that but a fact is always a fact.
However, my own problem, there seem to be no one willing to help, maybe just listen but action would never be taken. I see this as part of my failure. I am able to help others yet, I can't even handle my own problem. AS a matter of fact, I can't even handle my problem, thus, I shouldn't help others... Yucks... Complicated again... lame..
I did try to put this problem behind me but, well, honestly, I can't do it... Too bad this blog isn't enough for me to express my feelings towards this matter...

But I like how it is now.. At class, I gained new friends and lost some at the same time... Never mind~ On the court, there are more and more friends of mine willing to play basketball. Nice.. Great... In the church, I got myself a new friend even though I have known him since I was 11 years old. This particular friend, I will help him, even though I can't handle my problems but I will help him no matter what. Just hope that I am up to it...

3 comments:

夜灵·珺 said...

u made it..^^

Niel said...

Pawn them all. ALL of them.

lucas said...

Hillary: yeah i made it.. but... the satisfaction wasn't there...

Niel: affirmative