Wednesday, July 28, 2010

For you to read... Read it please

I wanted to be someone great. I wanted to achieve greatness beyond others. But, I couldn't. I was just not good enough. Even in my school, I wasn't the best. I was not the best guy. LOLx. No matter in what field we competed, I was just not good enough. Studies, sports, music, even my relationship with girls, I was just not good enough.
This thought often haunted me. I had me myself to blame too. I wanted to be someone. Consequently, I gave myself additional pressure. By doing so, I tend to look down on myself. I kept blaming myself for not doing enough or being better. Such feelings could be really tormenting. It's in the inside, not visible by others but you yourself. Every time I observed my failure befell on me due to my self-inadequacy, I hated myself for being so.

But, those were the past of mine. I realized that I don't really need to compete with others because this is who I am. I am what I am. I know that being a human, a mortal, I will have my weakness but that's what differentiate me from others. That's me. Yes.

I might not be able to give you the full support you wanted but I assure you, I will always be there for you. If you listen to these words, know that I will never fail to do so. You mark and remember my words then we will be standing tall. I can't see that day that I will let you fall. I might not be enough, I might not be perfect but I will try to be one just for you.

I know, I realize and I admit that I am not sufficient for you but I am happy for what I am, and I am definitely sure, I can make it for you.

4 comments:

mqkang said...

Bro, you will always be there for me?

lucas said...

lol.. for you ah.. erm.. i will try.. hahaha

Niel said...

The Greatest - Cat Power

mqkang said...

zzz
But i sure will at there for you.
Haha.