Thursday, July 15, 2010

PLKN name list

Actually I was on my way to bed until I saw my bro's blog and it stimulated me to post something. LOL.

Today, many of my friends got to know that their names are in the name list of PLKN or we call it NS. Around 70% of my friends were chosen but, I wasn't.

I keep wondering why. My brother wasn't chosen also. Technically speaking, I would have been obliged to participate in this program but it turns out to be different. I ain't chosen and I can assure you, I am quite happy about it.

Well, enough about me. Let's take a look around my friends. Like I said, many of my friends are chosen. Thus, I have lots of expression to observe.

The result of my observations is shocking. My friends cried. They cried and got themselves EMO for the whole day. Can you believe that? They cried in the tuition and they wept and they, well, they blamed everything. Also, they did many stupid stuffs like announced their hatred for Najib and Muhyuddin in facebook.

Now, this PLKN thing is just a small part in life. It doesn't kill, it is not fatal, and it ain't that bad. So, what's wrong? Why those words and those faces? Tears, everywhere. They kept saying that they can't accept this fact. They kept complaining and blamed everything for being like what it was.

As an observer, I don't know what to say. It seems like they have met the end of life and I can't say anything to help. Even now, I really don't know what to say. Maybe it would be unfair to point out my opinion as everyone has their own thoughts and plan for themselves..

2 comments:

JerryNg said...

haha...
people who like to keep their hair long will hate the result so much.
However, they may gain a special experience to have a look at other regions and girls~~~kaka!

lucas said...

i agree!!! girls with long hair.. ahahaah.. jerry... nice word