Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mentality

I had my violin test this afternoon. As a matter of face, I don't have much to talk about it because it was like a flash.I have admit that I did a number of silly mistakes. I don't know why. Sigh. I love music. I love it a lot but I just can't get rid of my habit of making stupid mistakes from time to time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right.. Forget about it. It is my pass and it will remain as so.

After my test, I went for some light shopping at Sunway Carnival. Well. nothing much to talk about that either.

When I get home, I went to school for a basketball game. There, again and again, I met some juniors... Yeah yeah.. I don't really like those arrogant kids. But whatever it was, I just played my game.
However, things got a little bit messy. One of them hit one of my friends. I din't like it. I din't like it a bit. That particular guy who hit my friend, he thought that he is the best player in my school. That sucks. So, the way he acts, it's like he is the king of court. The King. My shit. Almost immediately, I was fired up. I guarded him very roughly in purpose. Well, at this point, I admit that I should get the better of my temper. Releasing it randomly is something, foolish.
Then, another one came into the story. This one, he is from another school. Erm.. I won't like to talk too much about this school but this guy, as a student from this school, is immature, though he acts like a MAN.
He came in and did all kinds of stuffs which only and clearly reflected his stupidity and childishness. And so, with him in the story, a game became Toy Story. Emo/Max. SIen/Max. Walao.. Mood spoiler. Sienzzzz

Now, I want to talk about this. Maybe what I am going to say is also a reminder for me myself. You know, those people with talents and extraordinary abilities, you know you should appreciate it. And sir, by appreciating it doesn't mean you have to prove that you possess it. And by proving it, your ass turns green again. No! You don't do that! What we have is a gift and special power and, just like what Uncle Ben said to Peter, with great power, comes great responsibility. Yeah, that's very right. This is so especially for those who has a little talent but not that useful for his current circumstances. For example, if you are good on the court, maybe with basketball, badminton or ping pong, whatever it is, there is no need to be proud or arrogant. Come on man! Think about it. Ok, you are good. You dribble nicely, you shoot accurately, you can jump very high. So? So what? So you can be proud and lift your nose damn high? Shame for yourself. If you can make it to the NBA, then we salute you. But even so, there is no need to show off. Can you be better than Kobe? Can you slam more than LeBron? Don't make me laugh. It's just like that. What's more, we are students and our sole priority is to study. Do you actually think that by having a little skill on the court can ensure that you have a good future in Malaysia? Well, for your information, Malaysia's basketball SUCKS! That's it! Smack in your face! Sucks but you actually think that that's your main thing to show off. Oh come on. In cases like these, childish would be the best word for you. Keep up the good work.

And so, I do hope that some of my juniors can understand this. Maybe more people in NT should understand this, including some who are older than I am.

3 comments:

Niel said...

For some reasons, basketball is the highlight of their lives, for now. =x

Kid. Or maybe puppy? XD

mqkang said...

lol
calm down bro.....

lucas said...

sure sure