Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spit it out.. This instant..

Yo! Yo! Yo!
LoL...

All right now... There are quite a number of things that happened last week but it's just that time didn't allow me to post it immediately, resulting in this delay.
Well, as you know, sometimes, when things happened , you can't say anything, at least not there on the spot. You got to say it behind so that there won't be any heart feelings. Sucks... As for me, I can't do that... Just keep myself shut up tight when something "breath-taking" happens in front of me. But I know it better myself than to say it out loud in front of everybody.. That's what I did when I was around 13 14 ( I still like it that way.. Wakakakak).

Things that I want to say:
1) You ain't that "great" yourself.. so, don't show everyone what you think inside your heart or what you feel.. You seriously look terrible when you do so.
2) Hey, don't act as if you are damn nice in front of everyone when actually you are not! It sucks...
3) Smiling to everyone doesn't mean the Sun is bright again.. you get it?
4) Wait a sec, I thought we were friends???
5) Try to speak out what you think sometimes... it's better that way.
6) Try to do things that suit you, please...
7) You will be acknowledged as smart or wise through the way you bring yourself and how you interact with other people.
8) If you really don't like me, or you feel that I am something disgusting, hey, tell it right in front of my black face! You get it?! Right here, I am right here! Lucas ain't going no where... Come on.. Don't say it behind of me and yet show me you damn smile when we meet..



Wow.. nice... Bang!!! I feel great!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice..but i think tat XX will not do as u wish..XX will still always show u the damn smile..

lucas said...

what do i care la.. hahaha