Monday, April 12, 2010

Part and parcels of life

And so, the match between Seri Nibong and Jit Sin has ended. We lost. We lost terribly. I won't say that we have done enough in this match. As a matter of fact, we didn't do anything that is worth calling "enough". But, a lost is a lost. No point saying that we have overcome ourself, we have confidence.. bla bla bla.. All those emo stuffs won't change the fact, we lost.

Jit Sin was a great team. They were strong, fast and brutal. They owned every rights to win during the match. When I saw the difference between the points getting further, I knew that we would lose for sure. Physically, my team wasn't competent enough. Talking about basketball IQ, we don't have any as we don't have a coach. What's worst is we have many players who can't differentiate between walking and dribbling, including me myself. HAHAHAHA.. ( have to admit it or else people would say that I am proud. )For example, there is one guy on my team, a very cute and adorable one who thinks that he is good enough. Well, as long as you have confidence, we won't say anything. Usually when he plays, he commits many fouls but deny all of them, saying that we are nonsense or bullshitting. Then, during the match, the referee caught him with a foul but he turned to us and asked :"Is that a foul?"
Wakakakakakakaka.. I was infuriated by then but now, thinking back, I can't stop laughing. HAHAHAHAHAA.. So ignorant and stupid... hahahaha.. Well, if any of you know who is this guy, better don't tell him or he will tell the girls.. kakaakakakaka

All right all right. Stop laughing. Excuse me guys...

Now, our lost caused some great deal to some of our players, like Zhen Kai and I. The others I wasn't sure as they just lost last week so they might have been used to it. Zhen Kai and I love basketball and we want to be above other players but, just like my brother said, the situation wasn't friendly to us. So, let it be, we can't do anything about it. But Zhen Kai, he was really down after the game. I can't blame him for that. But I kept telling him and myself, we are better in other prospects. Hehehe.. Maybe by saying that, we can feel better.

This game is just a small fraction of this year. I am going to have my ping pong competition this Wednesday. This, I can win and I will win. LoL. After that, debate competition. All these, seriously, is like having 5 children at the same time, keeping me as busy as I can afford to be. But bear in mind, I still have SPM ahead of me. By having this idea is like a burning flame inside my mind.. I will work hard for it, for my future and for the hope of my family....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watever la...the comp ad past...don think too much liao...i noe who the guest u r talking bout man...haha...if he reali do like tat,all of us wl becum emo loo...kekex^^

lucas said...

yeah... emo MAX