Thursday, April 15, 2010

Goodbye

For the past few weeks, a tiny orange ball kept floating in my head. Its' presence was, then, undeniable. Every time I hold that ball in my palm, I regard it as my friend. I have been together with it for 6 years... 6 long years and it had brought me many sweet memories....

It did it again, for the last time....


I finished my ping pong competition with one silver medal and one bronze medal. It's not about the medals but I can't stop thinking and believing that this would be the last year for me to play in a MSSPP competition. My last year.... And so, it had became my past, my story, one of my play on the stage... It was part of my life back then but now, it escaped away from me, meaning that I have lost a part of my life. Will something new come in to replace it???

I am gonna miss you buddy... I haven't been very grateful to you but no doubt, you presence and place in my heart was, is and will not be replaced. Along with it came the sound of cheers and roars of support. Every year I would be in a hall, filled with blue tables, players from other schools and my buddy would be there. I have tasted victory and failure which taught me a lot in life through my buddy. I have won a state player before... ^^... And, every year, I would have a nice time with my friends and seniors in that hall. Friendship was established through the whole process. Yet, next year onwards, everything ends.....

I miss it...

I miss it...

No comments: