Wednesday, February 10, 2010

^^

Even though there was something big today in my school, my mood was the same, before and after the whole thing. I didn't feel exceptionally happy or sad, just .... cold.
I brought my piano to the school. Again, everyone gave me that peculiar and unfriendly look. I was used to it, so I wasn't bothered.
The "motivasi" talk was useless. Seriously, I can go on-line and get more information than that lady gave us. Total waste of time. Never mind, let's skip that lame part. ..



Then the singing competition started. The P.A system was terrible. My school is total lameness so everything inside is also total lameness. The mikes were problematic. Nah~ Skip that also. My turn to present, with some of my friends. I thought I could have a nice presentation but my piano turned out to be quite terrible. The sound was "geli" and not as I expected. Whatever~ I just did my best, I knew it wasn't enough. Haiz. One thing I am proud of, is for Yineng. He had improved a lot. I still remembered that day when I asked him whether he wanted to learn guitar. He was still hesitating until I urged him to learn. And so he did . After two years, he can play like a star on the stage. I am really proud of him felt happy for him at the same time. But I knew pretty well that the main reason he wanted to be on the stage was because of one major person.... hehehe.. right Neng??? ^^

And so... Everything went smoothly.
After everything, we got the third. I wasn't at all pleased with it. If only we have an acoustic piano with us, I would ruled. hahahahaha.. And yet, we let a small girl get the champion.. lame.. T.T
So that's all.. haha..

Thanks everyone....
Hillary: I would always believe in you.. don't worry. hahaha

3 comments:

@NG3L!CG0TH said...

Lucas u wer gr8 tat day ok!Can u stop underestimatin urself!trust me on tis!U WERE AWSOME!

lucas said...

yucks.. T.T

Anonymous said...

thx..lucas..