Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Funny?

Tomorrow would be this Merentas Desa held by my school. For the past few years, I didn't treat this seriously but owing to the fact that it is my last year here, I planned to do my best this year.
I ain't no expert in running long distance but I know that practise makes perfect. HAHA! I planned to take some jogging this evening after accounts tuition. OK.. And so that's what I did. Around 5.45pm, I was ready, dressed in sports suit, shoes comfortable and ready, watch in my wrist. Thomas was with me too as he also wanted to do his best this year. And so as I started the stopwatch, we ran. I feel inspired at the first stage.
Not long after that, drops of sweat appeared on my forehead and my back. Heat conquered my entire body. But that wasn't the main problem. Most importantly, exhaustion was on the way too. Only then I regretted beginning this run. I have just finished about 2 rounds of the field in front of my house and I am as tired as an old man. Could that possibly the level of my stamina? Could that be? Wow.. I am that week... >.<
Thomas was doing well. He ran perpetually for five rounds without even panting. If it wasn't for the rain, I am sure that he could do better. After a few more runs for me, my leg's muscle started to harden. I don't know the scientific name for it but I am sure that it wasn't muscle cramp as I didn't feel the ache. It was right then when the rain started to fall. How nice. Haha. And so, in a condition where I am down for my lousy reputation and feeling uncomfortable with my leg, we headed home. The idea of getting a medal for tomorrow's cross country running had immediately disappeared into thin air. Sad.. But fact still is the fact, I gave up on that ridiculous idea.

So it's just Thomas alone to do the running. I am sure he can get the medal, not necessarily the first place. I am also sure that he felt quite disappointed because I won't be running together with him tomorrow. It seems to him that he has to do it on his own which I think he refuses to. But I urge him to not give up, grab that medal for the last time in the last year, don't waste it. He reluctantly agreed.

Everything went normal..................
............................................................
............................................................

....... 10.45pm......
We were at Kanggo's house, wanted to have a few words with him. All right. Now, I was riding my motorcycle, fetching Thomas there. As soon as we reached his house, I automatically stopped my bike and get down, so did Thomas. But I heard some moaning behind me. I turned and saw that Thomas was holding his leg. What on the blast happened? I guess you guys know about the exhaust pipe on a bike? Well, it's normally hot after riding the motor. Unfortunately, Thomas landed his leg right onto it.....
=.="
=.=""
=.="""
=.=""""
So there was a burnt sign on his leg and according to him, it was really, really painful.
Ok. Now, the both of us can't run tomorrow... Funny????

3 comments:

Anjuu said...

But he still won!yeah for him!

Anonymous said...

Sad case...bt congratulate to him cz he ad won the competition n get a medal...ahha^^

lucas said...

hahah.. that's ONG!!!