Monday, January 25, 2010

Behold, the end of January

I just watched a NBA video concerning the match between D-Wade and King James. Both of them were spectacular! Both get the same points at the night - 32. Just awesome! Look the way they go... I think only the both of them really love playing ball together. I just love it when the both of them just trying to do their stuffs. Incredible.

But of course, I didn't post this blog just because of them. lol. I am here for another motive. As you all have noticed, or maybe haven't yet, January is slipping off. The end of January is creeping it's way in without approval of anyone, especially from me. I don't like this feeling. The first month of the year is ending. Have anyone noticed it? Or it's just me being stupid and uninformed about that? It's indeed hard to realise and take notice as everyday seems to be the same, except that my timetable at school is different but the mood there is always the same. Without school and tuitions, what could possibly make the difference between Monday and Tuesday? It sounds creepy but it's the only fact.

Things haven't changed much for this month. The teachers are still boring as ever. Now, it's even worse. There is one teacher of mine who can teach quite well. Instead, she starts to give out money to those who wants to answer her question. Funny... I don't think that's the only remedy to attract students' attention, is it? But for this year, I am quite satisfied with myself as I am doing fairly with my studies. At least not like last year where everything took place in the very last minute. I just hated the feeling but factors around me obliged me to do so. Sad....

With this month ending, I guess I have to appreciate every seconds I have. I am very certain that February would pass even faster than ever. The CNY holidays would mean nothing but the flying of the time. And bear in mind that February has only 28 days. Jeez.. Soon later, all those competitions and school exam will come. Time would fly even faster. Thus, it's quite obvious that SPM is really dead ahead. Haiz..

So what can you say about it? It's indeed a tough task to maintain as a young innocent teenager while the idea of the official exam keeps ringing in your mind. One friend of mine did remind me that I shouldn't forget to enjoy my teenage time even though SPM is at my door. Yeah, it's right but somehow I find it hard to achieve that. I keep reminding myself not to be nerd or something similar than that. Perhaps I have to put in more effort into it.

All I can say, if you guys are Form 5 as well, study hard but don't lose yourself or do something betraying your friends but only benefits yourself. Studies bring forth knowledge. There are the dark side and also the good side of knowledge and unfortunately the power to choose which side is in our grasps. Knowledge is something genuine, something nice. Don't misuse it or do whatever including terrible stuffs just to get the knowledge. Try to enjoy the process and you might find that studying is something very nice apart from being a mere responsibility. Good luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.