Monday, January 18, 2010

THE SUN

The start of this week, I said to myself that I want it to be my study week. ( Sounded so nice and determined at the beginning.)
The funny thing is that when I don't have such idea in my mind, I would study automatically but once I set this target, I slacked down and tend to get very lazy. But of course, today is just the starting of this week.
I felt ashamed of myself for failing my own target. However, there are still other factors that needed to be counted in consideration. For instance, the weather. The scorching Sun was, is and will be as terrible as the shit in my ASS!!!! What sort of weather is this?! It only spells TERRIBLE! The heat can directly go into our brain and torture us out of our humanity. That was what happened to me when I used Panda in a DOTA game. There was a slight pain in my head that really detracted from the enjoyment of anything. I lost that game but it was as if I lost my life with it. Not because of the game but because of that heat doing something in my brilliant head. Jeez.. That Panda I used was also facing trouble from Night Stalker. hehe.. He shouted terribly while fighting with it. Poor thing.. kakaka
So, today is Monday. I really do hope that it would only be today that the weather is so devastating. Of course, I didn't mean for the Sun to disappear into thin air. Just .... not so hot... Please or I will blame myself for setting such a stupid target which only nerds could achieve it...


Here, have some pictures of the hot Sun..





No comments: