Sunday, February 28, 2010

3rd route.

What do you know?
In a blink of eye, the chores and works of the day have brought us standing, facing to the end of February. What have we done this month? Did we appreciate time??? Did time appreciate our company???
February isn't the only thing that seems to be fading away, the songs of 2010's Chinese New Year is going be put a stop too. Usually, when an object moves ahead, other things around would appear to be moving back wards if they are stationary. But now it's different. Time is the one moving ahead without hesitation and showing no mercy to the one who didn't appreciate it. Are we, or, am I the one running beside time with acceleration or constant velocity??? Or am I lagging behind? This subject has placed me into pondering for many times. Worries was the outcome. Why is that every time I think about my progress I won't have the satisfaction??? Maybe it's the nature of mankind who are never satisfied or contented over their achievement. If that's the problem, I might as well forget about it.

Standing and waiting at the doorstep of March, I suddenly feel afraid and a little embarrass to knock on the door. The main thing I am afraid about is to know who might be the one opening the door, allowing me to enter and walk a long path of 31 days. However, a little courage was required to take the first step. All I would do, for now, is to stand at the first entrance, asking myself which route to take, which risks to abandon. This the worst part. Terrifying by my own choice, I tend to resort to another less better route. I tend to escape. The alternate and only route to escape is by doing lame things which is never beneficial. That, would be detrimental in general. Thus, while knocking at the doorstep, I have placed the fullest determination in me to be brave and wise at all cost. No matter how hard or tough the road may be, it would not deter me from my progress.

And thus is the premonition and promise I have for myself before entering the door...

No comments: