Sunday, February 14, 2010

Things we do... People we know

Chinese New Year.
The reunion dinner was great, only that the dishes were really too much. But none of them taste bad. hahaha...
Now is the first day of CNY. Going to KL later at 6am. Quite looking forward to it.
I just came back from my friends home. First, I went to Jun Kai's house. Actually, I wasn't invited to his house. It's just that I went to Suan Khai's house and it so happened he was on his way to Jun Kai's house. And so I went along. Fortunately, I was welcomed warmly cause I really did feel bad by going uninvited. Well, I haven't been to his house before and so I was quite anxious. The first thing that shocked me was my popularity among his family. Gosh!!! His mother and sister knew me!!! Funny~ I can't believe me. They were like, oh this is Lucas. Wakakaka. How did they know me? It's still an unanswered question. ^^

We had a great time there. I met up with Jian Hao and Yu Bin. All together there were 9 of us but the number did not deter Jun Kai's lovely mother to welcome us like we were VIP's. We ate steamboat there. Once again, I ate the most. WAkakaka... His mother's cooking was superb. The only thing I regretted about was that I already had my dinner. T.T

After a good meal, all of us decided to go over to Suan Kai's house. And so, some of us ride motorcycles and some of them cycle bicycles. Again, we had great fun there but this time we didn't eat anything. Instead, we talked a lot. That's when I started to really know Jian Hao and Yu Bin even though we had been in the same school for the past 4 years. I regretted for my actions over the past few years. I took them as "pondan" and by doing so, I hardly respected them. That was a wrong thing to do but somehow that was me back then. After the gathering at Suan Kai's house, I get to know that actually they are nice friends, especially Jian Hao. I couldn't believe that he was so warm and nice. Haha. I made a mistake which I am quite sure I won't repeat again.

Then, we went outside, going around aimlessly . It was about 11.30pm then. We were afraid that parents would not be so happy if go home late so we headed home. Everyone went home except for Thomas, Eric and I. With me fetching Eric, we went to Jalan Victoria by going through Jalan Atas. That route was definitely dark. We were intimidated by the sudden darkness but our curiosity got the better of us. After that road only I knew that there was a new residential area by the name of Taman Victoria. Funny, that name was nostalgic. I was suddenly trapped in EmoNESS but just for a split second. It's behind me, I should let go. Hehehe..

Upon that, we put a stop for our trip.
It was 12am.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tb...

lucas said...

...
sk...

Anonymous said...

tb lucas...alway say like tat d la...noob!!!

lucas said...

lol.. haha

Anonymous said...

sohai lucas...always say like dis d la...hear until sienz liao...