Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FIRST BLOOD

Today in school was a total waste of time. out of nine periods, six periods were without teacher. Gosh... Lame.. Six!!! And that is for about 5 hours. Terrible. I spent most of time sleeping with Brandon and Thomas. Don't get the wrong idea that we are lazy. We were just exhausted due to the hectic schedule we had yesterday. Talking about yesterday, I was really busy and tired. After school, I went to tuition which left me around 30mins of rest. After tuition, I went straight to my school for the house practise. I was selected to run for 4 X 100m. Well, it wasn't just ere running. I ran a lot. I continued on playing basketball and by the time everything came to anend, I was soulless. My leg was injured and I didn't feel like doing anything that night. And so that's why I slept a lot at school this morning.
Then, I read my story book which I brought there: Eldest. It is a great book which is an extension of the book Eragon. I covered about 100 pages today, satisfied.
I experienced some phenomena today, causing me to feel disgusted. I told myself, friends could be so disappointing at some times. I thought about my two friends whom I thought were close to me and yet by fact they are actually very far from where I am. Trying hard to push those thoughts aside, I concentrated on my first lesson of the day : Add Math.
And so, after that one and only beneficial lesson I had for the day, time flew. From 11.10am to 10.15pm.
All right, for your information, today is Tze Yang's birthday. Tze Yang is my new friend I encountered at the start of this year, which was not long ago. Thought the duration doesn't seem to be convincing, our friendship extended far beyond anybody's imagination. He is a simple guy and appreciates help from friends. This characters of his really pleases me a lot. Some people, or you can say friend, they don't CARE how much you help them. As long as you intentionally or accidentally offend them, they would be your enemy at all costs. Such people are suitable for only one word: NoOob. This was one of the things that I was thinking about ealier. But this Tze Yang, he is totally different which allows him to earn my respect and concern as a friend. And so, while he is a true friend to me, I thought of ways to celebrate for him. It so happen that today he has tuition near my place which ends at 10.15pm. So I got everything prepared, including informing his mum secretly to fetch him a little bit late for the surprise party I planned.

When the time arrived, everything went smoothly. The were all together four of us who celebrated with him: Thomas, Brandon, Xin Kai and I. Too bad Yik Xiang couldn't join us. His mum insisted that he returned home early. Sad~
We ate the ice cream cake with fun and joy. We made jokes around and everyone enjoyed it. Later on we had a game to determine who is the noob one. KAKA... We switched on the computer. The game which we bet on was Defend of the Ancient. KAKA.. The rule is that who couldn't get first blood in 5 mins would be called NOOB. KAKA.. And so we played. The mode is aromneng.. ( dota kaki can only understand this ^^ )
Xin Kai got Chen, Holy Knight. HAHAAHAHAHAHA... He was complaining and whining but we didn't care about it. KAKAKA.. And so after 5 mins, he didn't get anything. HAHA... NOOB number 1!!!
Then it's my turn. I got Nerubian Assassin. Great hero for quick shot. I got first blood in 3 mins. HAHA.. pro pro pro
Then it was Thomas's turn to play. Brandon and I were like sniggering behind him. Hehe.. He got Tiny. Fortunately, he obtained double damage and with his arcane ring, he got first blood within 5 minutes.
Then Tze Yang. He wasn't that good but we didn't laughed or said anything as worst as what we said to Xin Kai. He, too, didn't get first blood.
Now the last one, Brandon. HAHA.. This guy is proud of his skill on this game. He even have the confidence to win FX. Ignorance. haha.. Things turned out differently. He got Tiny, like Thomas but he was first blooded. You got the meaning?? He was killed instead of him killing the enemy. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.. VERY FUNNY!!!!!! Supper noob!!!!!!!!!
But there weren't any competitive motion among us, we just did it for fun.

Too bad, time waits for no one. It was time for us to head home and so we surrendered.

We had great time together though the duration wasn't that satisfying. On the way home, I had some thoughts. This friend, I just know for about 2 months and yet he can be so nice and good. Instead, other friends who know me for about 5 or 8 years, didn't care at all for what I do or whether I am dead or alive. Nah~ Those are useless friends. In times of joy, their existence could be very significant but in times of sorrow and help, they couldn't be seen . It's a shame that I wasted my time and trust for people like them.

Well, those were the days when I was young and naive....

3 comments:

Niel said...

Depends sometimes. It's best if everyone does their own business and think from others' shoes.

lucas said...

enen...

Anonymous said...

lapsap...u say me a?o0o