Monday, November 2, 2009

warm in the process of cold

This week is packed with examssssssssss.... Personally, I don't really have any expectations for this exam as I didn't really prepare much and much of my preparations are last minute ones. However, I take this exam as a driving force to push me to study because without an exam, honestly, I won't study that hard. And so I studied almost every night during the week. It was indeed boring but sometimes when I get indulge in it, the feeling is really remarkable. You will feel like you are enjoying something beneficial and good to you. That kind of feeling compared with the feeling after a victorious computer game is completely different. But sadly my nose problem always disturb me and put an end to my enjoyment.

In school, usually, time walks in a slow pace with us as the victims but now, it runs, flies. After finishing a paper, checking it over again, all you have to do is to sleep and the time will just slip past without alerting you. It's a shame that we aren't allowed to bring any books in it if not the time could be spent in a much better way than sleeping ^^.

Last Monday, which is just yesterday, I went to the Josephine's Anniversary Concert. I had a great time there, met some new friends and some pretty girls. kakaka.. too bad I didn't bring my camera. I played the piano, violin and did some singing. It was indeed a fun but I felt strange to enjoy so much when the exam is only tomorrow. A slight remorse was there in me..

Now going to school is different. It has become a compulsory thing that I have to do on a daily basis. The days are cold lately, I guess that's the main reason my nose is aching. Not only the weather but also the atmosphere in my school. I don't know, again, why but everyone is just giving me a cold shoulder. Some might act to be warm but I know well that I am irritating to them. Maybe I am wrong, not everyone. In the process of this “isolation” towards me, I discovered some true friends. I like them and I can get along with them very well. They are much better than those whom I spent my time with. Those whom I thought that are true friends always let me down. They accused me for something I didn't do and bla bla bla la.. I don't care AT ALL la but what I am trying to say here is that I got myself some nice friends and I will try everything I can to appreciate them. Thank God for them... Friendship forever ^^

No comments: