Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday here....
However the mood isn't there...
Today is Tuesday, got accounts tuition later...
This Thursday I am going out to Penang with friends...
I am sure it'd be really nice...
Many of them wanted to watch 2012...
Well, I have watched it and guess what I think about the show?
Here it is...
If the day of judgement is here...
Ain't no three big arks would save anything...
Don't you think so?
Or you think that I am just saying some shit here?
Well, if you really want to know something like 2012...
I suggest you refer to the Bible...
For all those adventure things...
It's another bullshit only kids would buy...
What do you think?!
The whole world collapsing is some sort of Spiderman show?
Come on!!!
For some "heroic" guys...
After watching that show..
Don't even think about saving your girlfriend when it really comes...



As for the coming December, what will be in stored for me?
Seriously hope that I will make full use of the time...
Not sleeping till 12pm like I did this morning...
You know the funny thing about waking up late...
Is that you still feel sleepy after waking up...
So I guess sleeping too long would make you sleepy.... FUNNY...

Studies, books, music...
During these few weeks...
Sports had definitely ran out of my life...
Due to rain, habit, lazy...
Bla bla bla...
But something told me that it's time to let go of it...
This Saturday...
There is this SUKPEN Ping Pong competition...
All right, I won't say that I am a good player...
But basically I am qualified to go and compete there..
However, my so called "coach"...
Didn't even say anything about it...
So, I won't be going...
Funny?
It's normal...
Sports in Malaysia...
Only for a healthy body...
Won't be any long term investment...


That's it....
Stay tuned....

12 comments:

ar.girl♥ said...

hye... there's really a big Noah's ark in Germany.... i knew it through a tv show... xD


the movie 2012's a great success....

lucas said...

xiaoGal: yeah.. sure it's a success but all of it is true..

Niel: @_____@"""

kk said...

I LIKE 2012..hehe..
quite touch le..
when the father talks with his son..

I think the movie is trying to tell us that
if we got anything that hasnt be done yet, then we should do it at once!
then die pun tak apa la..haha

lucas said...

yeah sure... so, do u have anything that u haven't done yet? kaka

kk said...

OHH!!
many many le..cant count!!
the most important de of course is become slim first!!
hahaha!!
then I wana get the first place in form4 next year!!
FAR FAR DREAM~

lucas said...

get slim?!
walao..
are you that fat???
ahhaahha...

getting form 4 nex year.. hmmm.. i don think it is a problem for you..
just use ur talent in music to study.. haha

kk said...

YA of course I am fat.!
having tendency to become PIG la.

''just use my talent in music to study?''
How if I dont have talent in music?
haha
you seem to look down my ability in studying ohh.haha. jk

lucas said...

aiyo!!! sry then.. haha. just trying to give you some support. kaka!!! Im sure u can make it..

by the way, i went to a camp these few days.. i met some terengganu friends there. don know whether u know them or not...

kk said...

what camp? Aiyo.
Emm.. I think I dont know them la..
I just have some friends from chung hwa wei sin 's band nia..

lucas said...

haiz.. too bad then
i thought u might know some of them...

kk said...

how can I know them gak?
I'm in KB lar..

lucas said...

ooo..
i c..
ok then.. too sad