Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Choices

Nothing in particular to post lately. It's just that my exam is over. However, the idea of having SPM next year really detracted from the pleasure of having the exams behind me... The feeling is that I didn't do well this exam, so, what if this is SPM? It sounds strange but, indeed, it's scaring me.

After the exam I didn't feel happy as I should. I felt more like a guy standing in the middle of the sea. The horizon has no limit, the sky has no limit. It's not freedom though, as I said the idea of SPM always haunted me. But the difference between the time before exam and after exam, is that I have the feeling that I got many choice to make. I can do anything but whether it's worth it, it's up to me to decide. Of course, it have been like this since a long time but somehow I just didn't realise until now.. akakakaka.. And so here they are, many choice in my mind to make. Even tonight, whether or not to post this is one of the choices.

For morning, I can choose whether to go to school or stay at home. Well, this already made a dozen of choice for me to opt. If I go to school, I can be with my friends and I would feel nice and happy but I will definitely be wasting my time; if I stay at home, most probably I will wake up around 9.30am, then laze around, or do some homework. It doesn't much interesting but it's worth it. HAHA! And here I am standing in the middle of a cross-road: enjoyment or the other one? kekeke.. choices

For afternoon, I can either stay at home, do some reading and play some games or go outside to have a game of basketball. Staying home would be much worth it as I get to finish my story books and have a nice time with myself; going outside won't ensure that I will definitely have excitement. I might have a good game or the other way. I might also meet some new friends or enemies. hahaha.. And so here it is... Choices to make.. Which one?

I won't dare to say more about the night ( lazy ^_^ ). I have to figure out something so that I can choose what's right and good for me. I am very sure that if I can make wise choices, next year's SPM would not be a problem. But what if I fail? jeezzz....

No comments: