Saturday, November 14, 2009

Salutation!!!!

I had bola baling competition this morning. It was great, though my team got the third. I tried my best and sometimes, it's ain't enough.
What I want to share here is my respect for my coach, Cikgu Azam. He is a young guy,teaching and coaching as well. When I first entered the team, he was very warm but I just played my own stuffs as I ain't that close with him. However, the situation changed yesterday. Since I am having a competition tomorrow, I will need a pair of football shoes ( don't what's that called ). Well, I don't really play football, as a matter of fact, I don't play at all. So why must I have a football shoes? But here's the problem, without the shoe, I can't play. I asked for my Malay friends but none of them have extra shoes. Trouble..

At that time, my coach saw it. He stood there in silence for a while and walked to me, saying :" Lucas, kalau tak ada, tak apa. Nanti petang kamu pergi beli satu dan mai klaim dengan cikgu, ok?" I was like stunned. Wow... that's nice... I can't believe my ears.. " OK, cikgu!" I said that with gratitude. Thanks a lot. He really did solve the probelm there and then.

Now, it's not the end yet. After my tuition at 6.30pm, I went to N.T sports to purchase my shoe. Before that, I called my coach that I will be buying there. He said fine and I went there straight.

I reached there, shocked again. He was there, waiting for me. wow.. I gave him a smile and walked inside the shop. The shop keeper asked what shoe I want and of course, I looked at coach for the answer. He sat there and said, :" RM70 lah."
Again, I was stunned. He is willing to buy a pair of shoes for me for free?! This is unbelievable.

I opted for the best I can have with him paying the money. Then, he told me that, this shoe will be for me until next year. After that, he will keep it for the team, for any players who need a shoe. That sounds good to me as I won't need a football shoe at all. And then my curiosity got the better of me. I asked:" Cikgu tak klaim dengan skolah ke?"
" Tak lah, cikgu beli untuk team lah." He answered.
All right, this is just marvellous. He bought two pairs, which cost RM140, for the team without even thinking of getting his money back. I have played ping pong and basketball and never met a coach as generous and kind as this one. It's just awesome.

Immediately, I salute to him deep inside my heart. I respect him for his dedication for the team and mind you, I don't respect teachers in my school easily ^^...

4 comments:

ar.girl♥ said...

ya... Cikgua Azam has been a great teacher since last year..... ^^

lucas said...

yeah... too bad he won't be teaching us in form 5

@NG3L!CG0TH said...

He is a nice teacher...but tat nice..?kewl!N yea i do agree tat res[ectin teaxhers is not really ur thing so if u do respect one,tat teacher has to b really sumtin:)

lucas said...

anjana... haiz...
you know me too much...
kinda dangerous.. ahahaha