Friday, February 13, 2009

nice new friend..

Form 4... New year, new start... everyone's looking forward to it however, not me. Form 4, Form 3, it's the same, same people around me, same teachers, same surroundings. all of these bring out the meaning of LAME, which to my brother is a kind of complex study named lameology.. ( LOL!!!)
I brought this kind of thinking to school. And it's the truth. =.="
And so, such life continues on for a week or two until Chinese New Year...
After Chinese New Year, I got to know a new friend. Although she (it's a SHE) is 3 years younger than me, yet I don't think that she is lame, naive or childish. What an amazing feeling.
Upon knowing this new friend, things changed in school. Life ain't that boring anymore. The better part is that she is willing to mix around with me, together with my bad habits, such as ponteng, not doing homework. It's nice to know that she can tolerate such habits even though she herself is a very good student which I am not.
This new friend really brought along a mass changes to my life in school. And this is the only girl in Form 1 that I can communicate with, the rest are===== LAME. =.=
Deep down in me, I hope that our relationship can last as long as possible.
This particular girl is, Victoria Lee Yi Qi.. ^^

3 comments:

Niel said...

wtf this post...haha. try no to mention any names in ur future post k? later u pai se.

Juicy Coutress said...

puhleaze....
dun mention names!
my case is diff...BUT...
u dun emntion names!

lucas said...

lol.. hahahaha.. i do mention names, u have a problem with that?hahaahahhahahahahahahah