Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Give Thanks Through Inflation

As i have been watching over the bloomberg and cnnmoney.com, the economy of other foreign countries are facing a serious financial problem.... Those main countries which suffered from the inflation are mainly modern countries with revenues based on industries and manufacturing resources.
somehow, i feel bad for those citizens of those inflation countries.. they have think of all sort of ways to get their money with them... parents are working extra hard to find a single penny. Worst come to worst, some parents even lose their job.. this put things in an even hazardous situation...

However, after looking at them , i look at myself...

I am stil fine, comfortable and happy. Even though i admit that i didn't do anything particular to help save any money or things like that, i still enjoy a nice life. Where is the source of my happiness? i guess is my parents who are working so hard from the beginning without giving up any hope and confidence. It is because of thier labour that i can enjoy such a comfortable life when inflation is happening outside.

Besides, i got to thank God for protecting my family as well as leading my family. God has been good to us, it's us that didn't know how to count our blessings.. Thanks God...

I have confidence that our family can sail through this hard time even with my brother studying in Penang, which means that he needs extra money or you can extra burden to my parents... We can do it... I am sure

1 comment:

Niel said...

think of ways to help our family instead of fooling around... +u