Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Friends....

For me, this year's Chinese New Year is boring.... It's not the usual me as every year, i would love CNY, hope for it to come as fast as possible, but this year, no~
However, my friends and i did something that was interesting and brighten up the whole CNY week. haha

And so here it is....
I arranged with my father to drop us at Neon Jusco on his way to his meeting place. Luckily, he agreed.
That morning, I woke up at 7am just to watch my favourite show, At The Threshold of an Era. Funny that i can wake up at 7am just for a show but i can't wake up at the same time for school... haha... (nowadays students are like that, even the brilliant ones... hahaha.. jk jk ^^)
After finishing the show, i wasn't tired at all. I washed up and get myself ready. When you have a lot of free time, you tend to waste it, and that's what i did. I called Thomas, Brandon and Kanggo... At 8.15am!!!! I woke them up and told them to get ready for the shopping. They were furious but obliged. Haha!!! Thinking back, I asked myself, without getting any suitable answer, why I did that foolish thing... Well, luckily time flew, in case I did anymore stupid things.
9am... they were here and my father fetched us there... Now, here is another stupid thing that happened. The shopping mall opened at 10am but we reached there at 9.30am. Hehehe.. as i mentioned earlier, when you have unlimited free time, you tend to do stupid things... here it is..

Tommy, Brandon, Kanggo and I thought of a stupid way to entertain ourself.. There weren't any people there at that time... So this was what we did...









Lol.... Although it looks stupid now, but at that time, it was fun!!! Kanggo was like the director at that time... hhahahaha

After this, there was still time left.. we waited and did nothing this time... Luckily we did nothing or else i can't think what we would do...


We were walking around the shopping mall like gengsters... hahahah


Kanggo loves people taking photoes of him.. =.=

Finally it was 10am and the door opened... We were the first ones to enter... The first thing we did is we bought the ticker for the show, The Red Cliff 2... We were the first ones too, and i was happy were the first one... tell you why later...

Later that, we went to Kenny Rogers for our breakfast.. Wow... sounds as we are rich guys... haha... well, it's once in a blue moon... Sometimes it's good to give yourself a good treat... Once a while...
We ordered our meal and chatted.. It was fun....


A funny posture... =.=









When the food arrived, we were almost starved to death... However, i didn't lose the opportunity to take a picture of the food for it's beauty colours.. haha













Wow.. they look delicious even though these food aged about 1 week...
They were too delicious that we kept silent as our mouth were busy eating!!! Amazing!!! For once, Tommy and Kanggo kept their mouth shut!!! hahahaha... It's the first time Kanggo had a meal in Kenny Rogers and luckily he loved it....

We finished our meal in just a nick of time, about 15 minutes... well, it's normal for us as we all are big eaters... very BIG!!!!

These were what left...


Haha!!! it still looks nice even without the food !!!! hahaha...
We had our stomach fed and we started to be noisy again... haha... How fun....





3 comments:

Niel said...

u din mention why u were glad =.=...

lucas said...

don noe y... that kind of happiness is unable to describe.. hehe

TBG CTYY said...

din call me lah...