Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BACK TO PENANG!

秒针分针滴答滴答在心中
我的眼光闪烁闪烁好空洞
我的心跳扑通扑通的阵阵悸动

haha... 

This is the first time I blog while I am in an airport. To be more exact, I am currently in KLIA. It's been quite some time since I visited this building. Upon landing, my first comment for it was, it's huge. After entering the building, I said, IT'S EXTREMELY GIGANTIC. 
Walking from one end to another is sufficient to make me sweat profusely. Well, maybe cause I can perspire easily. 
Anyway, a few hours later, I will be seeing my parents and my hometown best friend. 
What will it be? 
How will it be? 
Kinda anxious actually especially all of us haven't met each other for 4 months. And now, I will see them daily for 4 months. How ironic. 
Nothing much to blog about actually.The fact that I am all alone in KL, in this huge building makes me feel that I have grown up a little bit. 
I like that idea ^^

BACK TO PENANG!!!

No comments: