Monday, March 5, 2012

Update

----Week 2 ----
Everything is getting serious now. I really have to sink the idea of being a degree student in my mind ASAP! The work load is pilling up and let me assure you, these works are not ordinary "homework". Degree. Degree is something different. In this level of education, mugging can only bring you thus far. It's important to study smart which, for now, I need to establish. I am sure I will be there, in time.
Time lurks and creeps. I have spent three weeks here without me knowing it. Is time running too fast? Looking over my shoulders, I wonder what have I left behind. What I want for myself is to be someone successful. And now, here am I, staring up into the deep abyss of space and asking myself, am I on the right path? Nevertheless, I will find you, I promise. I will make the world believe that determination and perseverance will take anyone as far as they want.
My mum called me the other day. She asked me whether I missed home.
That was a good question. To say no to it was not true, yet to say yes would be discouraging myself to move ahead and live on with the life I have right now. I sometimes do wonder how did my parents manage to just leave home without looking back and fight on. This thought lead me to one statement which I made to my mum. I told her that it was quite good for someone to come from a broken family. Got what I mean? When your home is comfortable and cozy, you really don't feel like staying away from too long. But then I guess everyone has their own predicaments to overcome in order to achieve greatness.
My dear brothers, Daniel and Marcus, I miss them a lot. My big bro will be having an important exam 2 months from now. I do hope he will do well and will, of course, use his whole might to face it and excel in it. As for Marcus, I talked to him in the phone that day. His voice has changed. LOL. Hard to imagine that small kid growing up into a teenager. I do have many expectations for this kid but too bad I am now so far away from him. I pray that he will perform well in all his undertakings.
As for my friends back in my hometown, how are you guys? Everyone doing well? I do miss you guys a lot. Really. Right here in Curtin or you can Miri, most of the time I operate alone as things do go smoothly when I am alone. xD.

I will be having my semester break in the month of June.
See you guys.