Saturday, March 31, 2012

I am who I am

----Week 5----
It's been a busy week. Studies, test, side visits. All of these do hasten the motion of time. When time actually traveled in such a pace, I tend to question myself, where did my "last week" go? And often do I worry that time would catch me off-guard. Wasting my time was the last thing I would want to do.
So, how was week 5?
The answer to that would be GOOD!
Lately, I have indulged myself into volleyball. Well, the thing about this sport was that I played before during high school but wasn't good at it. Not good at all. Apart from not being good, volleyball, this particular sport, actually gave me quite a number of memories of my high school, SMKSN. When I played it here, I did feel a little bit nostalgic and some memories flew past my head, leaving me in a state of memory.
As a ping pong player, I found it hard to be well in this sport. Maybe I was not meant to play it. :(
However, since this was the sport that landed itself on my doorstep, I would train hard to be better. That's just who I am. Talking about this, I was grateful that I met one of the seniors here who was a really good player. He was good and nice in personality but too bad, he would be leaving after this semester. Hmmm.. I guessed fate was playing it's trick again, huh? Recently, I had been having meals with him, and through that, we shared our opinions and our encounters. I was honoured to have known someone like him. Bravo to our friendship!
My friends will be going back to their respective hometowns during the tuition free week. I would be all alone here. Well not entirely alone as some of them aren't going back. It's a shame that I can't take a flight home and have a peek at my family and friends. I do miss them. My thoughts are with them from time to time.
Facing a new problem lately. Well, maybe the word "problem" is too harsh a term but I can't come out with a better one. It's not very serious but friends around me keep reminding me about that. They keep telling me to let go of myself, which means to relax myself and enjoy. Some of them do think that I am too serious and hold on tightly to my thoughts. Well this is quite true sometimes.
Now, here is my answer for them: I am who I am. For those friendly advise who think that they wanna help me to be a better person, you are welcome. But for those who dislike, loathe or even hate me for who I am, sorry, you can get out of my life and find your place somewhere you belong.
I guess that's all.
P.S: Have to plan my time wisely for the coming holiday.

No comments: