Friday, September 3, 2010

The Time Left 1

SPM trial exam is really coming soon- after 2 weeks.
It's really boring to stay at home and face the book hard for a long solid 2 weeks. It's suppose to be a holiday for us and yet we have to study extra harder. Sigh..
What kind of feeling is that. But, yet again, it's SPM, extra effort and some sacrifices must be done.
So now I really want to study hard for this 2 weeks though I am not really sure whether I can control my laziness from getting the better of me. Come on, it's a 2 weeks holiday!!! sigh..
If you put it in another dimension or angle, you might see different things. Minus the 2 weeks holiday and the trial exam, I just have one month left in SMKSN. Shocking news even though it has been obvious. Despite the limited time we (SMKSN students) have in our school, there are still some misunderstandings going on. Created by who, I am not really sure about that but I seriously think that it's really really really childish we pick a fight at the last month in school. It seems so lame. But again, it's me who think so. The rest of them, I am not certainly sure that they will take heed of what I have said due to some factors. xD
Entering September, the time in school and the mood I have in school is totally different. With my friend, I feel happy. With teachers, ok la~ not that bad la.. LOLx.
Actually now, me, here, looking at the huge screen, having a lot in mind but lack of words to describe it. I am going to miss this place. All these times, happy and sad ones, I am gonna miss them all. My friends and my enemies. I still can't get used to the idea that I am actually leaving this school and this comfort zone not long later. Many of my seniors said that I should learn to let go of it and keep moving on. But sometimes I just wonder, why can they let go so easily? After all the times together, all the feelings we have with each other, you can actually just let it go like that? Man.. Maybe it's because I am emotional. Maybe I am not mature enough.. Maybe this maybe that. Sigh.

Now, hehe.. let me bring you for a brief walk across my memories in SMKSN.
First, the six of us. Wahahaha.. That's the nice part. The six brothers
1)Kane Kee
2)Eric Goh
3)Steven Law
4)Brandon Ng
5)Thomas Ong
6)Lucas Teoh
Now let me tell you, we really have a nice time together. We played basketball together. It's hard to depict the fun we had on the court. I really love it. We often laugh and laugh. And, we did pretend to be Lakers team and Celtics team. I will be Kobe Bryant cause I really love this guy. Kakakaka.. Sometimes Kane can really make a hack of surprise on the court. For example, he can just make a shot from downtown without even thinking and the ball will enter the loop without a sound. Cool eh. Hahahaha.. That's him. As for this Eric Goh, ahahaha, he is a wonderful shooter. His accuracy is quite good and he can often be one of our scoring leader. Wakakaka. He once mentioned that his accuracy is something like the accuracy of the shooters in NBA. LOL!!!! That's our Eric Goh. Steven Law, this guy loves to drive into the pain and make a tough lay up. Well, this is it. Whenever he can't score a point, he will ask for a foul. ahahaha.. so it often becomes our joke for him. Anyway, it's nice to play with him. Brandon Ng, or we call him Neng, he ain't that good with the ball but he claims himself to be LeBron James. How embarrassing. As for this Thomas, he's really like Dwight Howard from the Orlando Magics. He is good with basketball and whenever his presence is felt, there would be unlimited jokes. As for me, well, I don't know what to say about me. Kakaka ^^

In terms of Dota, the six of us still remains but there is another one- Teh. Now, this guys is seriously a Yammo. Hahaha.. He is also a very nice friend. We enjoy his presence a lot.

It's getting late and my eyes are giving some sign to me. I will find another day to continue this (it is still not finish) hehehe.. Stay tuned dude.

4 comments:

Elin said...

just hope that we wont forget our friends in hometown when all of us leave here..
gambateh all

lucas said...

yeah.. that's it

Unknown said...

v all sure nt forget bout elin tang d...^^

lucas said...

^^