Monday, September 27, 2010

-.-

Monotonous lately.
Nothing much in mind except for all the academic stuffs.
Exam can really transform one's mood and perception to things. For instance, I feel lazy doing anything apart from studying now. But currently is a different situation. Tomorrow I am having my Chemistry paper and I sucks at it. So, kinda feel sad. Haha.. Whatever.

Having exam in the hall is quite boring. You just have to sit there and look at the paper in front of you for around 2 hours. Jeez. Try to imagine if you can't understand what those black things are talking about. If that's the case, then all you can do is to sit there and dream about your nice and bright future, maybe rosy also. Haha.

Having exam fever now. Can't find a particular cure for it. And the thing about this sickness, it's contagious. Spreads around like the diffusion of air, quick and thief-like. It's inevitable.
=.=

The feeling I have now is in the middle of a lamentation and an expression where you put your index finger together. That's it. Haha. You can say helpless.

But as a short, I am just here to update my blog. Nothing much to blog also unless you wanna listen about the exam stuffs. Haha..

But I will certainly blog next week. Stay tuned

No comments: