Monday, March 15, 2010

March Holiday

So, anything special or unique for this one-week-holiday??
I guess not...
Owning to the fact that I have my obligations to tie me down, other plans of entertainment and leisure would have to be put aside. My main objectives for this week is to study, especially for my Chemistry and Ekonomi Asas. For now, these two subjects are my weakness and of course, I will have a remedy to fix things up.
Apart from academic obligations, my ping pong competition, which is just around the corner, has also kept my feet on a busy pace. Training is all that requires but at a high demand. The ideal way of training is everyday but sometimes, laziness and other things which requires my attention caused me to neglect such discipline training. Feel remorse and sad but can't seek for a solution.

Consider it a personal point of view of mine but don't get the wrong idea that this week would be full of pain and agony for me. No! I won't let myself suffer. For me, it's also a week and, a better word, opportunity for me to foster good friendship with other people. I planned to do some studying in the library for about 4 hours. In that way, I would be able to revise my homework as well as have some interaction with my friends. Somehow, studying is indeed tiring and boring but they can be quite pleasant if there is someone there to accompany you. Try having a friend beside you, studying seriously together. The feeling is totally different. But, of course, the criteria of friends must be of good quality or at least willing to sacrifice their time to get a better result.

I guess these two aspects would be more than enough to occupy the whole week. At the mean time, I did wonder what my other friends are up to. Some of them are busy with the concert which is to be held in Pai Teik. Well, unfortunately I show no interest in it so there won't be my share there. There are also some who have totally disappeared into thin air. Well, I don't really care about that. =.=""

Exam is approaching in a fortnight. I don't really have any request for myself, just that I hope and pray I can do my best. As for my parents, they not pester me a lot as they, too, demands the best from me. That's all. Thus, as a whole, I don't really have any external pressure pressing my entire body. I just study for my personal interest and for my future.

I guess that's all for this week.. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Elin said...

^^...nice that u have the positive idea on your studies..hope i can do it too...gambateh oo..have a nice time in library..hehe=)

Niel said...

No more lameness? what a waste =__=

lucas said...

Elin: thx for your undying support...
Niel: it's time to end...

Xuan said...

Form5 life, a path to grow. Hang on. :)