Friday, March 13, 2009

Vapour.....

I was sad... I was depressed deep down inside... What's wrong ? Anything happened between the two of us?? Well, I think i better give her some time to figure it out.. maybe she would fix things out by herself, afterall, she is a smart girl... That's what I thought for 3 weeks.. Somehow, no results were shown to me... So, I continue such feeling in me...

Finally!!! The day arrived!! Wow!! I had plenty of free time to do some chit chatting... The person who showed up in my mind was she... She... Funny... How come I was still thinking about her? Really funny... Anyway, I din't care how funny it was and I straight went to find her with difficulties...

I found her, asked her if she was willing to have a little talk... And, everything was kinda like fast forwarded until I was sitting in the class with her and we were starting to talk... At first I started in a bad mood ( as I have kept such feeling in me for 3 weeks and I can't wait to let it out ). Of course, I regreted that almost immediately.

After a long discussion, I found out that it turned out to be me who was the wrong guy.. Wow... Amazing.. Awesome... It was me.. haha.. What can I say.. However, what I know is that my care and love were not appreciated... They were taken as a burden, as a pressure that I caused to her.. I don't know... It seemed like I screwed up everything..

After typing this blog, I realised that this friendship between the both of us.. I think, I ain't sure, has turned into vapour which will not condense into water and reappear into my life.. Even though it will, I find it hard to accept someone who don't appreciate my care...

So that's it... vapour... a vapour of history... a vapour of yesterday...

1 comment:

Niel said...

nice title. vapour. lol