Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How's life?

One day, a friend of mine asked me a simple question: “ Lucas, how’s life?”
The purpose of asking this question is to start a conversation in a friendly way.. However, “how’s life”, these two words really caused me to meditate.. So serious.. .
How’s life?... How’s life?...
In this situation, life here means to me the life in school. This is the main reason why I am cracking my head to figure this simple question. Life in school is like a living hell for me.. I don’t feel nice in my class… At the early stage, I was happy because everyone will talk to me whenever I talk to them.. Great!!! But sometimes, you have to think the other way… They will talk to you when you talk to them, what if, you don’t talk to them? Will they talk to you? Well, this is the question as well as problem I am facing without me knowing it ( until tonight only I realize )…
I remembered telling my brother how great were the weeks of my life in school. It was really great, as I was the only one doing all the talking… =.=…After a one-week school holiday, I return back to school. And this time, wow…Suddenly, I find out that actually no one talks to me… great… how funny to say that.. be more optimistic, Lucas!!! I heard myself telling me.. yet, the problem still exists..
It so happen that my mood is on the passive side, hoping for an active one to come near me and have a lovely conversation together. But this “active” one didn’t appear for the whole day… Yet, I have all my time spent with my nice Chinese novel…. That’s the day for me.. Reading, thinking, imagining and laughing al to myself with no one to share with. All in a sudden I feel so lonely and quiet… I take a look at the class, well, they are still there.. They still exist in this class.. But, they aren’t caring much about my existence more I care about theirs…
Well, whatever.. I continued with my reading and that became the alpha and omega of my day in school- READING….
So, how’s life?? Can I get a satisfying answer? Can I find a satisfying answer? Or worst, will this continue on? Will I be able to find a solution for this matter?
Somehow, deep inside me, I don’t give a damn about these sorts of things but I don’t know why this particular day gives me so many thinking homework.. Is there a problem lurking nearby? I hope there isn’t….
So, how’s life???