Wednesday, September 17, 2008

friends of mine... interesting

Friends. I have lots of things to talk about friends.
They play an important role in my life. Without them, my life would be miserable ( only for certain friends ). Well, generally they bring joy to me. Joy, fun, happiness… They make my life more contented. And yet, sometimes, they make life complicated. haha!! This is what I call meaningful. Their problems are also mine ; my problems are also theirs. How interesting.
“ A friend in need is a friend indeed”. It’s definitely true. Whenever there is any problems in my life, they would definitely know. ( I wonder, how do they know???) When they know, they would take prompt actions and rest assure, all they do is for the sake of me.
I can’t really find a way to express my gratitude to them, or you can say that it is impossible to do so. I do hope I could maintain our friendship no matter how long it would be.
Well, these are my best friends:
1) Thomas
2) Elin
3) Brandon
4) Jacky
5) Maybe more to come… ^^












from left: Brandon, Jacky and Thomas...

No comments: