Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Exam.. PMR...

PMR.. PMR... PMR
These three words... P, M, R really bring lots of misery into my life. How i wish it can just vanish into thin air. Oh, how I wish. But, can it just vanish???? Well, that's out of reality.
Students are really funny (including me). We never like do the things that's good for us. For example: studying, sleeping early and lots more. What make us into this?? God?? Devil?? I always wonder, why i never like to accept good advises as well as doing good things.
Interesting. Interesting indeed.
Doing good things= good for me
Doing bad things= bad for me
What I like = bad things ( usually ^^)
Better get rid of this bad habit as fast as possible if not this would cause me to fail in my PMR.
Good luck, all PMR contestants!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun tb la. small small pmr only. dun make such a fuss

lucas said...

zzzz... it's easy for you to say.