Tuesday, March 1, 2011

General idea of my life now

Second week in KDU.

Everything is progressing as routinely as possible. The classes, the time, the location and the activities after it. For now, I am spending 5 days per week in Penang in my so-called hostel. These 5 days pass by easily. Without knowing it, a day has gone and you can never get it back. The other 2 days I spend them in NT. Though it's only 2 days, I feel like these 2 days are much longer than those 5 days. Funny.

I am getting used to college life but something never change, you have to pay attention in classes just like in secondary and primary level. But for me, I prefer it here in college where the lecturers respect the students. They don't bring a "rotan" around and shut your mouth with it, or maybe express your authority through that miserable wood. What they do is they listen to your thoughts and consider it. If it's wrong, they will explain to you. Isn't that how learning should be???

One thing to be noticed, I really hope to meet the students from the next intake which is about 2 weeks from now. For now, it's only 2 of us in a class. At first it's suppose to be 3 but another one just dropped and terminated the course cause he is going over to India. So, it's just two of us. =.=. That kind of feeling when there's only two students in a class can be seen on my lecturers face every lessons. As a conclusion, I do hope desperately that the March intake will have more students.

But every time I am in Penang, whenever I feel lonely or boring, I keep reminding myself about my friends back in NT. They are waiting for me to return home and have a nice time with them. The feeling of having a group of nice people who are close to you waiting for you to return is really encouraging and comforting. That kind of morale support can really be converted into an energy which can push you to do whatever you want. LOL

And so, I just want to do my best while I am here in Penang, meaning, study real hard. Then when I get back to NT, I enjoy my 2 days there to the max.. hahaha

No comments: