Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2010 SPM result

Actually I don't have much to say. Just wanna update my blog.
So, tomorrow I will be taking my SPM result.
Kinda nervous but I don't think it would affect me much as I am already studying now. However, I pray for a good result.
Most importantly, I am quite worried for my friends. I do really and sincerely hope that their result can shine as brightly as possible. Cause, if their results are good, they will be able to get scholarship for their tertiary education. My friends are smart people and I am sure that they deserve the very best. So, I hope all of us can have an awesome results.
I am pretty sure I will see some "new" friends tomorrow. "New" as in their physical appearance. LOL. That's for sure. It feels really strange when we used to be all like students and suddenly,just suddenly 3 months had passed. The speed of time never fail to impress me.
So guys, for those who are taking their results tomorrow, all the best!!! May God bless!!!!

2 comments:

Yineng said...

but my result suckxxxx!!!

lucas said...

come on neng.. i am sure there's something outside waiting for you which is better than what you have now ^^
have faith